Are you an Archaeologist looking for a fantastic opportunity in the South West to become part of an Environment Team in a leading environmental and engineering consultancy? If so, look no further!
My client are a medium sized consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
This Cultural Heritage Archaeologist role is an interesting and varied position which will see you involved in a number of archaeological desk studies, site walkovers and research projects. In addition you will assist with the assessment of impacts of proposed developments or changes in land management and develop recommendations for the mitigation of archaeological impacts.
- Be an organised individual and will be degree educated in Archaeology or a related discipline
- Be proficient in the use of GIS software and be familiar with the use of data supplied by Historic Environment Records
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a full driving license
- Have proven excellent analytical and report writing skills
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.