Customer Protection Consultant
Our client is a fast-moving life insurance brokerage, winning 'Protection Firm of the Year' twice in the last 5 years. They are passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic, and are trusted by some of the UK's leading providers to tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
They are looking to recruit a Customer Protection Consultant to join their successful team, based in Poole.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Motivated with a strong desire to exceed targets
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
- Work confidently on our bespoke CRM system and Microsoft office
- Build strong customer relationships through customer generated enquiries
- Overcome customer concerns and use listening and influencing skills to help the customer realise the benefits of our products
- Gathering information by building rapport and asking open ended questions whilst following our sales process
- Achieve personal sales targets through converting warm leads
- Capture and accurately record information into client applications
- Visualise and demonstrate our company ethos of putting the customer first abiding by KPIs and FCA regulations.
- Company benefits providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons etc.
- Innovative incentives.
- Christmas and birthdays off plus a generous holiday allowance.
- Annual health and wellbeing check-up.
- Life insurance with additional benefits such as discounted gym membership, discounted flights with British Airways, cashback on bicycles and 75% off Champneys Breaks.