|Job Title:||Customer Protection Executive|
|Salary:||£17500.00 - £22500.00 per annum + commission and company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Customer Protection Executive
Our client is a fast-moving, award winning life insurance brokerage, winning 'Protection Firm of the Year' twice in the last 5 years. They are passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic, and are trusted by some of the UK's leading providers. They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Protection Executive to join their successful team, based in Poole.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has profound customer service skills and is target driven, with a realistic OTE of £50,000pa.
- Background in sales / business development
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Motivated with a strong desire to exceed targets
- Resilient, positive and professional attitude
- Articulate, organised and customer focused
- Work confidently on our bespoke CRM system and Microsoft office
- Build strong customer relationships through customer generated enquiries
- Overcome customer concerns and use listening and influencing skills to help the customer realise the benefits of our products
- Gathering information by building rapport and asking open ended questions whilst following our sales process
- Achieve personal sales targets through converting warm leads
- Capture and accurately record information into client applications
- Visualise and demonstrate our company ethos of putting the customer first abiding by KPIs and FCA regulations.
- Company benefits providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons etc.
- Innovative incentives.
- Christmas and birthdays off plus a generous holiday allowance.
- Annual health and wellbeing check-up.
- Life insurance with additional benefits such as discounted gym membership, discounted flights with British Airways, cashback on bicycles and 75% off Champneys Breaks.