|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£17000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The key objectives of this role are to proactively manage existing accounts and to improve business by identifying and acting on customers' feedback to increase operational effectiveness and profitability.
- Responsible for the account management of all customers assigned to the customer service team
- Responsible for dealing with all calls in a professional manner, understanding the customer's requirements and providing a satisfactory resolution.
- By working with internal teams, the customer service adviser needs to identify problems or concerns on site before they become issues that have an impact on our efficiency and profitability.
- Working together with the CR Team, the customer service advisor is responsible for ensuring changes in contracted service are correctly implemented and that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly and promptly.
- To liaise with credit control and invoicing to ensure all work is invoiced correctly. This will also include resolving invoice queries as and when required.
- Taking daily orders from customers, dealing with permits, credit card payments and recording all details onto ISYS
- Responding to daily logs, giving a full description of action taken and resolution
- Working with the customer service transport team to carry out daily planning and confirmation of rounds.
- To identify potential additional work or recycling opportunities for existing customers.
- To ensure all databases are up to date with the most current information regarding, key contacts, telephone numbers and specific site information.
- To provide monthly reports and any additional information required.
- To manage and deliver on the customer service objectives and support the overall company objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- An excellent telephone manner
- Able to work within a team
- Flexible approach to work and receptive to change