|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is an innovative sustainability focused packaging company, they are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Advisor to join their Customer Services Team, based in London.
- Managing customer orders via telephone, email or fax.
- Overseeing the efficient delivery of orders from warehouse through to drop off.
- Dealing with general phone enquiries, email enquiries and product samples.
- Responding to sales enquiries and making outbound sales calls.
- Keeping CRM system up to date.
- Overseeing day to day running of the office including monthly food shop, stationary orders.
The role will be fast paced and varied involving all elements of customer service.
- Preferably 1 year of Customer Service experience
- A level or degree education
- You are super friendly and great with people
- You enjoy providing excellent customers service and looking after people
- An interest in sustainability
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Highly organised and motivated
- Strong attention to detail and numerate
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
- An exciting and fun company to work for that is committed to looking after the environment and society
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)