Customer Service Manager
Our Client, a global leader in smart infrastructure solutions in the utilities sector, is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide supervision and management of the customer service staff, as well as an oversight of the daily activities to ensure that the department has the proper training, process and procedures to meet our customer commitments.
- Responsible for meeting all of their client's contractual maintenance agreements.
- Providing timely support and resolution to their customer's support requests.
- Tracking of all escalated support issues, working with both internal and external customers to communicate status.
- Provide a high level of customer service to their customer base.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop / Maintain up-to-date training processes for all customer service personnel.
- Manage the design and improvements to our client's knowledgebase.
- Provide support and resolve major customer issues with the special project teams.
- Support Marketing and Engineering during improvements of existing products and development of new products.
- Provide assistance in customer testing of software, hardware and firmware.
- Perform liaison work between customer and account management.
- Keep detailed notes and track customer issues through customer relationship management.
- Provide the manager with a status report twice a month and hold team meetings to discuss support and customer concerns.
- Write and execute performance reviews for all direct reports.
- Review and Approve time sheets / expense reports for all direct reports.
- Ability to travel up to 50% via air or ground.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 7 years Field Engineering level or technical support experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of Field Service/Customer interface experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
- Outgoing, personable and enjoy working directly with customers.
- Ability to communicate detailed technical information to an audience with various levels of technical understanding.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively alone as well as part of a team.
- Experience working with electric, water, or gas utilities (preferred).
- Bachelor degree in a technical or related discipline (preferred).
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Toby Condie at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.