I am currently supporting a leading, London based aggregator in hiring a Senior Project Engineer. Due to growth within the delivery team this is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a growing sector. The ideal candidate for this position will have practical experience with technologies related to BMS/PLC strategy. If you have a track-record in integrating various PLC technologies onto client sites, and possess the ability to pick up new, innovative products quickly, then this could be a fantastic role for you! Reporting to the Delivery Manager this will be a client facing role. Extensive travel to sites country wide will be required, with partial presence in London. You can be home-based.
- Undertake technical surveys on client sites to ascertain the potential for asset control strategy updates and Demand Response programmes.
- Put together and deliver a scope of works for demand response applications, including control strategies, wiring diagrams and commissioning documentation.
- Liaise with client stakeholders, providing technical information, to facilitate onsite project engineering.
- Oversee all aspects of projects in conjunction with Project Managers. This includes technical work, budget management and sub-contractor supervision.
- Utilise your technical knowledge to provide support to wider technical teams throughout the company.
- Provide guidance to junior engineers with regards to commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within energy consuming facility systems.
- Familiar with various types of BMS/PLC systems.
- Experienced in energy systems, particularly automated controls for assets, including control. panels for Heating Plant, chillers, AHU's and refrigeration etc.
- Ideally, yet not essentially, experienced within Demand Response projects.
- Track-record of projects within the commercial/industrial sector.
- Able to read electrical Single Line Diagrams (SLD's).
- High level knowledge of electrical transmission and distribution systems.
- Understanding of capacity market, and distributed generation/CHP including renewables.
- Commercially Astute.
If you're interested in working with new technologies within the Smart Energy sector, then get in touch with Toby Condie: email@example.com to discuss this role further.