The Demand Technician is accountable for ALL DMA Leakage Targeting, selection prioritisation & Campaign Planning ensuring Company Best Practice & Standard Operating Practices are adhered too. The Demand Technician will support the Optimisation Manager in achieving the overall company & area leakage targets, supplying Leakage DSTs with prioritised leakage detection activities. The demand technician will be the lead person providing clarity and direction to the Leakage Detection Activities in their area.
* Action Flow and Pressure Netbase Alarms within a 24 hour period
* Ensure Stream 1 Alarms and Meter Faults are resolved within a 24 period.
* Monitor Network Events, action and close down events in a timely manner (daily & weekly), in accordance with Managing Alarms in Netbase
* Identify CAPEX Opportunities through Targeting Process
* Ensure all Flow Loggers / Meter Faults are targeted for Investigation within 24hours to meet the * Monitor & Understand flow action report on a weekly basis and report to weekly to Meter and telemetry Technician
* Amending & Review alarm envelopes (Flow and Pressure) on a six monthly basis
* Monitor DMA availability and achieve target of 95%
* Liaising with internal & external departments to resolve any DMA issues.
* Review and understand performance tool Top 10 DMAs
* Ensure Company Methodologies for Stream One & Two. Achieve 100% for Stream Two DMA Improvement.
* Produce and Monitor work Stream programs in line with LOM
* Ensure Tecoing completed in a timely manor
* Setting of Minimum Historic Values in Netbase when starting a new Stream Two DMA
|Job Title:||Demand Technicians|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|