We are engaged with a national catering equipment supplier who are seeking to appoint a Catering Design Consultant to join the business based at their Manchester site. The Design Consultant will need to develop new and existing business within the sector (catering design) by a proactive approach to lead generation and one to one presentations to clients. Commercial catering experience is essential with a strong sales background, front of house and kitchen design. Although not essential some interior design would also be beneficial.
Extensive knowledge of the industry designing and selling commercial catering schemes meeting clients, producing designs ( desirable) . Typical clients include contract caters, high street brands, etc.
- Prepare schemes for presentation to customers using in house CAD resource and individual knowledge.
- Prepare professional presentations and costs using office resources and national creative team.
- Deliver high levels of commercial awareness when negotiating with customers.
- Demonstrate innovation when producing visuals and presentation material for customer projects.
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub-contractors wherever possible.
- Experience within contract catering sector
- Proven track record of selling within this space
- Knowledge of front of house and kitchen design
- Bright and enthusiastic with well-developed negotiating skills.
- Turnkey project knowledge
- Catering equipment/design experience.
- Full clean licence.
- Ambitious, flexible and good commercial acumen.
- Professional and presentable
- Some interior design would be beneficial
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986 ext 283.