|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Design Coordinator to join our client who are a well-established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Produce design briefs for temporary and permanent work
- Review submissions as directed for quality and sufficiency
- Assist team members CEM / QS / PM as required with engineering input
- Sketching / Drawing ability including CAD.
- Attend team meetings as required
- Attend site as required to liaise with Site Managers / CRE / CNR and report to CEM
- Assist CEM with engineering compliance issues on sites
- Initial awareness of temporary works; further experience to be gained
- Ensure correct drawings are maintained and issued to sites
The Successful candidate will ideally have
- 1-2 years' of experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other design based software such as AutoCad and TEDDS
- Working knowledge of CDM 2007
- University Degree / Chartered Civil Engineer
- CSCS Card - White / Gold
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Construction/Design Experience - 2 years (degree), 5 years (HND/HNC)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Quality Management experience
- A Degree qualification (construction related subject)
- Membership of a professional institution (MICE, MIStructE, MCIHT, MIGEM, MCIOB, MCIAT, RIBA.
We look forward to receiving your application
For further information about this job, please contact Annabelle Foskett at Allen & York on 01202 888986
This is one of many Health & Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE