Design Engineer - Rail Fixed Telecoms - York
Application from other locations will be considered - Birmingham -Derby - Manchester - Chippenham
Are you looking for career progression? This is the opportunity to work with one of the global leading companies in rail in their head office located in Derby area. Our client is constantly providing innovative solutions for the industry. Therefore, you will be working with the latest technology in the market, besides having opportunity to demonstrate your skills in design.
Design Engineer - Rail -You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of Fixed Telecoms design engineering activities to the agreed time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Undertake Fixed Telecoms engineering tasks to deliver system development and implementation.
- Produce Fixed Telecoms engineering technical and Health and Safety documentation deliverables to meet project requirements.
- Undertake the role of Test Assistant on Fixed Telecoms Projects supporting the nominated Person In Charge Of Testing (PICOT) or Tester In Charge (TIC).
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage own Fixed Telecoms engineering tasks including resources and equipment in order to deliver effectively and efficiently.
- Regularly report Fixed Telecoms engineering task progress and status.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in relevant subject
- Incorporated Engineer or equivalent status.
- IRSE License in relevant category (Telecoms Design)
- An engineering background with previous experience in a relevant Fixed Telecoms engineering environment.
- Delivery of development and implementation project tasks within the Main Line, Mass Transit and Light Rail environment.
- Proven success and effective design and delivery of telecommunications systems.
- Experience and knowledge of implementation project engineering processes covering development, design, construction, test, commissioning and handover.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees. Do you match the role description? Don't miss out the opportunity, send over your CV.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary + great benefits.