Design engineer (Solidworks) - Water Treatment
This role will be to join the engineering team as a design engineer and carry out a variety of roles during the project execution cycle under the direction of the project manager and senior mechanical engineers.
Tasks will include generation of project documentation such as plant layouts, set out drawings, mechanical assemblies and water treatment plant equipment design. In addition to this attendance at design review meetings and HAZOPS will be required.
This will be an opportunity for an engineer to gain real project and mechanical engineering experience in a vibrant and growing business alongside very experienced engineers and project managers.
The role would be based in Derbyshire with travel to client meetings and vendor locations.
- Knowledge of key process equipment, pumps, vessels, tanks etc
- Experience with MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Industrial project experience within a team
- Proven experience with Autocad and Solidworks is essential
- Experience with plant room layouts and machinery assemblies.