|Job Title:||Design Manager / Head of Design|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Design Manager / Head of Design - Poole
Our client is a leading financial provider within the UK. They are looking to recruit a Design Manager / Head of Design to join their growing and dynamic business based in the Poole area. You will be working closely with the Head of Brand, ensuring design brand consistency across platforms, providing design direction to the digital team and working closely with external suppliers.
They are looking for someone with extensive digital and print design experience. The overall objective of this role will be to implement a user centred design approach to the company website, initially obtaining some support from the digital team, before growing the role and their own department.
The role will involve launching a user focused design strategy covering areas such as:
- Ease of use
- Ease of learning
- Onsite engagement
- Customer satisfaction
The Design Manager will also be responsible for all customer-facing graphic design for print and web use. This role will suite a designer with a keen interest in online user experience, someone who is keen to work in a growing and vibrant business, with a pro-active and can-do attitude.
Suitable candidates profile:
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential.
- Experience of Responsive Design and in delivering exceptional user- focused design solutions in deadline driven environments.
- Very good understanding of user pain points, with a passion to solve them.
- Experience with 'webflow' or similar prototype packages.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive 'can-do' highly organised approach.
- A good understanding of design for websites, and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces
- Experience of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience of managing and training a team.
- Experience of both Print and Digital design essential.
- Experience of using video editing software.
- Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Adobe Premiere.
- Adobe After Effects.
If you feel you qualify for this role and would like to find out more than please email your CV. Alternatively, please call Vildan 01202 888 986 ext 283 to have a confidential chat!