A leading European renewable energy company are currently looking to recruit an experienced Development/Technical Renewable Energy Engineer to play a pivotal role in the development of their Middle East operations.
The successful candidate must be familiar with all of the steps involved in the Renewable Energy Project value chain. He must have multidisciplinary nature with the technical capability described below and negotiation skills and project management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, calculate renewable power/PV plants (15-20MW)
- Conduct inspection visits to the different geographical locations of potential projects.
- Deal with local authorities requested licenses and permits.
- Follow-up and ensure full compliance with the cost and the timing of all steps that belongs to the project development.
- PQ of subcontractors and manufacturers
- Al least 5 years related experience in development/EPC of Renewable Energy Power Plants.
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience in PV/Wind farm design.
- Ability to interpret data sheet, PR, etc.
- Experience in project Management of Renewable Energy Projects.
- Knowledgeable in design software's like Autocad, PV Syst, Project, etc.
This is just one of many jobs that Allen & York are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. Allen & York are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.