Director Environmental Planning Bristol
£50,000 - £70,000 DOE
An opportunity has arisen within one of the premier global environment consulting firms, for an experienced and capable senior/director level consultant to join a successful multidisciplinary team in Bristol or Bath.
The role of Director of Environmental Planning
The successful applicant should be looking for the opportunity to build and lead a team, providing high quality environmental planning advice to clients.
Key competencies will include experience in the application and delivery of EIA and sub-EIA multi-service projects. We are interested to hear from candidates from both environmental and planning backgrounds. The role will involve working in all areas of the UK.
Required Skills and Experience for the role of Director of Environmental Planning
- Degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
- Technical competency in environmental planning and EIA.
- Experience in developing business and client relationships.
- Sound understating of current and emerging environmental legislation.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- A full UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK;
- Proven track record in environmental planning, delivering complex projects on time and to budget.
- Proven track record in developing business and client relationships.
- Experience in leading teams of professionals.
Interested? Get in touch!
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss a role as a Surveyor in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!
**Allen & York aim to respond to all applications in a timely manner; however due to the volume of responses we receive, this is not always possible. If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application is not successful at this time. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that may**