Director Environmental Transport Planning Consultant
Location: North West
An Exciting opportunity for a Principal Environmental Transport/Planning Consultant based in North West, to lead a team working for an expanding environmental consultancy based in the built & natural industries.
You will be a consultant with at least 10 years' experience in Environmental Transport & Planning within a remit of developing a team in my clients North West office.
You will need a good background in leading projects and have a good understanding and knowledge of the EIA, process and can write reports to support the planning and environmental processes working on various transport projects in various sectors.
Knowledge and undertaking of:
- Environmental Impact assessments
- Environmental Planning
- Worked on major transport projects working with contractors/clients
- Environmental Planning application process but not be a planning consultant
- Will continue and lead on business development of projects and introducing new clients to the consultancy.
- Team leadership experience and overall management working on Environmental Transport projects.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly or call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email email@example.com