Director of Building Surveying - Birmingham
£60,000+ per annum (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to lead the Birmingham team of a highly successful practice at Associate Director or Director level
Fantastic new requirement for a talented Building Surveyor to take the next step and drive forwards the success of a Birmingham based Building Surveying team, developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on projects from inception to completion. If selected, you would join a forward thinking, well respected company, who specialize in Commercial, Education, Residential, Infrastructure and many other client portfolios of expertise, working on a variety of projects in a wide range of commercial, education and public sectors.
The company has a vibrant social life, including socials organised by a different division each month and supported by a company budget, sports events, days out, along with fortnightly CPD training on a range of areas specific to your need, and the company regularly engages and hosts networking events to broaden your client base and connections within the sector.
If you are looking for the opportunity to drive your own projects forward at the head of a successful and established team, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Lead & expand the established Birmingham team at Associate Director or Director level
- Promote the progression of your team, support members from Graduate through to Senior level
- Look to improve on the current building
- Contract administration of construction projects, from inception to completion
- Independent delivery of consultancy advice on a broad range of building surveying services, including design and contract administration, acting as lead on multi-discipline schemes, survey activities, party wall and neighbourly matters, dilapidations etc
- Managing relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Building your own client base and coordinating multidisciplinary teams for projects
- Attending networking events and being the Company Representative on site, in the office and at conferences and activities
- Established client portfolio and well-known in the market at your current level
- Ability to win work and business develop existing client base to develop consistent strings of work for your team
- Demonstrate an excellent level of previous experience in a previous role through all key aspects of traditional building surveying disciplines and contract administration
- First-class communication and relationship-building skills
- Capable of supporting a team of varied experience, from Graduate up to Senior level, successfully promoting their development and looking to expand
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986