|Job Title:||Director of Safety, Health and Wellbeing|
|Salary:||£500.00 per day + expenses|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: Director of Safety, Health and Wellbeing
Contract Length: 3 Months
Location: London/South East
Daily Rate: £500 (DOE)
I am currently looking to recruit of behalf of my client for an experience HSE professional who has a background in Highways/Civils to head the HSE team for a 3 month FTC period in London/South East.
- Co-ordinate and lead successful day to day delivery of a competent Health & Safety group, for over 4000 of its own people.
- Line management of up to ten direct reports, with a group of up to 30 nationally dispersed people performing the roles of team leaders, managers, advisors, business partners, auditors, inspectors etc., for a 24/7 fast moving and changing infrastructure owner and manager.
- Owning our monthly performance reporting and assuring that contributions to it from our around the group, wider business, and suppliers are of the highest quality demanded by an Executive and Board.
- Lead the relationship with senior leaders and Executives, in the group assuring the safety of our own employees and supply chain, including associated stakeholder management at a senior level internally and externally.
- Leading and contributing to regular business management and associated meetings, to ensure the business management of the group performs at its best.
- Influence colleagues and senior management to overcome obstacles to delivery and work collaboratively across the Group.
- Lead and manage a full portfolio of outsourced technical consultancy, programmes and projects.
- Ensure full compliance with the appropriate financial governance arrangements Identify risks to performance and delivery within the programme and work to manage them to deliver required outcomes.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be a chartered member of IOSH
- Have fifteen years' experience in an H&S role for a large (4000+) organisation who deliver/maintain infrastructure in a high risk setting.
- Have Highway/Civils/Infrastructure experience.
- Be experienced in writing papers/submissions to senior leaders and boards to the highest quality/assurance.
- Be flexible to travel throughout England and Britain frequently with some overnight stays.
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 ext 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.