We currently have an opportunity for a Director within our Manchester Transport and Planning team. As Director you will be responsible for raising the profile of the Transport and Planning UK group within the market. You will also have the skills and knowledge to build a strategic client network and increase the market share for T&P UK and the Business Line.
You will generate business development opportunities for the Advisory Group, working to agreed targets in conjunction with a sustained agreed utilisation of project work. You will also be expected to undertake strategic market reviews into Business Line sectors including appraisal of clients, services, regions and as a result identify opportunities for profitable growth.
- BSc/BEng/MEng/MSc in relevant subject
- Extensive experience in the Transport Planning industry
- Experience in preparing Transport Assessments/Travel Plans
- Knowledge and experience in the North of the UK
- Proven technical track record and ability;
- Good team player to contribute to dynamic group
- Commercially aware
- Excellent Client development and management skills
- Strong analytical skills