Do you have a background in sustainability consulting? Would you like to work for one of the biggest sustainability teams in the UK? If so, the assignment I'm working on could be just for you...
A leading property consultancy is looking for a Director to lead their sustainability consulting business in the UK continue to drive the business forward. This is a key role within the Sustainability Team and as such, you will be an experienced and competent director level candidate with a combination of technical knowledge and business acumen.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- a proven background in sustainability consulting, with a focus on thought leadership
- strong leadership and team management experience
- you will be comfortable representing the organisation and be the 'face' of the business at conferences and other public events
- strong commercial acumen
- sound business development experience, including maintaining existing client relationships, developing new relationships and contributing to proposals
- excellent client facing skills and the ability to develop and strengthen relationships
- time management and organisational skills
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- experience of working in the investment/property sector would be desirable but is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a company with a reputation for providing world leading consultancy services within the sustainability sector and really drive the business forward.
If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.