|Job Title:||Director - Sustainability Communications Consultancy|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pereira|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
I am working with the leading international sustainability communications agency to help them secure a Director for their Consultancy business for a fixed term period.
This is a key role within the business which has forged an enviable reputation in the market, and it's a fantastic opportunity to retain the high standards in terms of client and team management. As such, to be considered for the role, the following skills and experience are required:
- proven business development skills (both securing new business and managing existing clients)
- solid experience of designing and implementing sustainability strategies in a range of different businesses
- you will have a strong commercial acumen, and experience of having managed a P&L previously
- proven leadership and mentoring skills
- sustainability reporting
- stakeholder engagement
- team and project management experience is essential
- experience of working for a similar organisation would be beneficial
- you will be dynamic, inspiring, adaptable and flexible
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a dynamic team of designers and consultants and work with some of the leading global brands, driving forward their sustainability initiatives. If you tick all of the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.