|Job Title:||Distribution Sales Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£40,000pa to £45,000pa Plus Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andy Tubb|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
On behalf of our client we are seeking to appoint a Distribution Sales Manager to join the business. As part of continued success the organisation are expanding their operations and looking to open a new Distribution site to be based in the Chester area. Working closely with senior management the Sales Manager will generate and stimulate business growth, return on investments & enhance profitability.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience within the distribution and logistics sector and have a proven track record of selling collection and distribution services and can demonstrate the ability to grow annual pallet volumes.
The role will require you to develop the business via telephone sales and client facing meetings within local and national customers.
Duties to include:
- Managing the development of the sales function within the business.
- Developing new business.
- Involvement in all technical matters as well as the overall point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis.
- Secure customer commitment in specifying the company's products and services, and manage the complete sales life-cycle.
- Provide customer quotations as required, in line with margin targets.
- Gather market intelligence from customers in order to influence and improve company sales strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing material and events.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient knowledge of Palletised and full load distribution
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Used to working to targets and developing new business opportunities.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively build and maintain business relationships at all levels.
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against sales and profitability targets.
- Experienced professional with a strong network.
This is a new role, we are looking for people who can bring the experience and skill to make this venture successful.
We look forward to receiving your application