Allen & York are pleased to be working with one of the leading food manufacturing organisations in the UK. This is an organisation with multiple sites and a wide range of products that are supplied to all the major retailers. They are currently in a strong position to deliver on their sustainable growth plans and as a part of this they are recruiting for a Divisional HSE Manager.
The can be located anywhere in the UK and will be home based with regular site travel. You will be part of a team responsible for HSE risk management across the business and will be expected to provide practical and pro-active advice to the site based HSE managers. You will be expected to lead on improvement projects across these sites to ensure that the business continues to make progress.
- Advise and facilitate on SHE throughout the division
- Develop and support all site based HSE staff
- Agree site action plans and monitor improvement
- Supporting improvement plans at group level
- Communicate and implement corporate strategy across the business unit
- Ensure implementation of management systems in line with ISO standards
- Measure performance to chart progress
- Auditing and monitoring against management systems and policy
- Investigating incidents and enforcement activity
- Identify areas to reduce cost through environmental and sustainable projects
- Develop and share best practice
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Track record in managing SHE across multiple sites
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are focussed on sustainable growth and the development of a pro-active safety team. If you would like to be part of this, then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986 for more information.