|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Plumbing & Drainage Engineer
London and South East
My company is a leading drainage company and is currently seeking the very best Plumbing & Drainage Engineers to work in London and the South East.
The company is going through an exciting period of growth, making this a perfect point in time to join our dynamic engineering team.
In this front line position, you will work daily with customers by performing Drain Investigations and presenting the services that our company offers as solutions to problems. The ideal candidate is independent, confident, and customer-oriented with excellent time management skills, outstanding communication ability, and most importantly a very positive attitude.
- Reactive emergency call out work including Blocked drains, manholes and interceptors, Burst pipes & radiators etc
- Planned and preventative work & Installations
The Ideal engineer
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Plumbing or equivalent
- Live in the North London area – essential
- Willing to travel across the London area or alternatively the South East
- Valid UK driving licence
- Supply own hand tools