Civil Engineer (Infrastructure /Drainage)
Our client is a multinational energy, resources and environmental consultancy company who provide clients with solutions, practical advice and value-added support services. They are looking to appoint a highly motivated Drainage Civil Engineer.
- Experience in the design of Roads/Highways
- Experience of carrying out design works using AutoCAD and PDS
- Qualified to ONC/HNC standard
- Relevant demonstrable experience.
- Design of roads and sewers to gain S104, S38 & S278 approvals.
- Design of domestic drainage schemes and external works to gain building regulation approval.
- Liaising with clients and local authorities.
- Capable of producing WINDES calculations and pipe strength calculations together with soakaway designs.
With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team this position offers unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and develop your career.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.