This is an excellent opportunity to be a pivotal member of an environmental team within a property management firm. Working as the Drainage Engineer alongside a flood risk professional you will assist with drainage strategies relating to commercial developments.
Drainage Engineer - Desirable skills and experience:
- Flood assessment experience
- GIS skills and experience
- You may be a qualified engineer or have an environmental degree with appropriate skills and experience
Drainage Engineer - Essential skills:
- Drainage consultancy experience
- Educated to BSc or MSc level in a relevant field
- Chartered professional or working towards Chartership
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of drainage strategies
- Successful track record of Client Liaison, Business Development and Account Management
- Excellent report-writing skills
This rewarding Drainage Engineer role will give you the responsibility to be a pivotal team member, with an excellent package and benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 888 986.