We are engaged with a National Commercial Catering Supplier who are looking to recruit a E-Commerce Assistant to join the team based at the Tamworth office.
This role will sit within the Business Analytics team and you will be responsible for supporting data management requirements (e-commerce solutions) for the business working closely with internal and external customers as well as third party suppliers. You will be supporting the E-Commerce Manager in the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the company website including error management. You will be providing solutions and guidance to internal teams as well as reporting on more efficient working practices.
In addition you will:
- Prepare stats on web and EDI performance.
- Data manage catalogs for the development of third party websites.
- Develop a good working knowledge of third party websites.
- CMS management for internal company website.
- Develop a good working knowledge of all functionality within the operating company websites and leading competitor websites to enable suggestions for enhanced customer experience.
- To assist with the company image & data content of third party websites & in-house sites.
- Develop the social media content for the promotion of the E-commerce team within internal sites.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, strong attention to detail and someone who can work well independently as well as within a team. You will need to be proficient in Excel. Furthermore, you will need good analytical and organisational skills.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.