My client provides a range of ecological services, from conducting ecology surveys to supporting planning applications, compiling Ecological Management Plans and providing ecological clerk of works in relation to protected species.
The consultancy have a team of experienced ecologists work closely with our clients to provide detailed ecological assessments, tailored to suit the needs of the project and the client whilst ensuring a positive result for wildlife.
Your experience should include:
- Habitat surveys
- BAT licence
- Protected species surveys;
- Ecological mitigation and enhancement;
- Provision of ecological clerk of works;
- Environmental statements
- Ecological elements of BREEAM and other sustainable building assessment methodologies;
- European Protected Species Mitigation Licences in respect of great crested newts, bats, dormice.
- Development licences in respect of Badgers
- Msc/Degree in Ecology/Environmental Science
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a variety of projects, undertaking Habitat surveys, and able to prepare analysis for report writing.
I look forward to hearing from you or call Zoe Payne for an informal discussion on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.