An experienced, ambitious and motivated Ecologist with an excellent academic background is required to develop their career and to fulfil their potential undertaking challenging and interesting project work within a professional and friendly team environment in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop their own portfolio of projects/clients, with the potential to manage a team of talented ecologists, in alignment with their own aspirations. In return a competitive salary and benefits will be available to negotiate dependant on experience.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience in ecological consultancy or a closely related field including public sector or conservation bodies;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- An ability to lead projects and liaise directly with clients and consultees;
- A good knowledge of natural history, EIA, planning and legislation;
- Survey skills for protected species;
- A full driving licence and own car.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss this opportunity in further detail.