Are you an competent Ecologist looking to progress your career further in North-west England with a global consultancy? You will be working within the established ecology team in based in Leeds and you will ideally have both Crayfish and Great-crested newt licence to work on a variety of projects, both aquatic and terrestrial.
- A relevant degree in ecology or related discipline
- 3 + years experience in the ecology field
- A crayfish licence
- A Great Crested Newt licence
- Field experience conducting surveys
- Excellent field skills and experienced in undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience of managing projects including tendering, client liaison and communication with Local Planning Authorities
- Driving licence
- Member of CIEEM
For the right candidate, a excellent training scheme and a competitive salary can be offered to help ecologists develop their career further. Please get in touch with Amy James at Allen & York to find out more.