Are you keen to join a successful Team of Ecologists and work for a growing multi disciplinary consultancy with offices worldwide?
Due to an increased work load, my client is looking to recruit two dedicated and conscientious professionals to join their Team in Southampton and work on a variety of terrestrial and marine projects.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- a relevant first degree and preferably an MSc in a suitable discipline
- strong knowledge and experience of Phase 1 Habitat Surveys
- you will hold one or more protected species licenses
- strong project management experience
- evidence of sound report writing
- client facing skills
- evidence of putting together bids and proposals
- experience of managing a Team of Consultants
If you possess the requirements above, please do contact Katie Pereira to find out more about the company and the roles.
We look forward to receiving your application.