Ecology Consultant - London
My client is a well known and well respected multidisciplinary consultancy, and this position is a great opportunity for an ecologist that wants to progress their career. Based in their Central London location, the successful candidate will work on a range of interesting projects across the UK.
Key work areas shall include:
* Undertaking ecological surveys in the UK and overseas.
* Producing high quality reports.
* Undertaking mitigation design and delivery services.
* Delivering projects on time and to budget.
* Working on proposals, bids and other project related tasks.
* Member of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management.
* Protected species licences would be advantageous.
* Appropriate BSc or equivalent qualification.
* MSc in a relevant environmental discipline (desirable but not essential).
* Full clean UK driving licence.
Required Skills and Attributes
* Experience in a similar role.
* Proficient user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and ArcGIS.
* Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
* Capable of producing clear and concise written documents.
* Highly organised and able to prioritise own and others workload.
* Capable of working independently and effectively with in team.
* Ability to use initiative and think innovatively.
* Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
* Self-motivated, reliable and dedicated individual.
* A willingness to travel.