|Job Title:||ECT Operator - Water|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £21500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
ECT Operator - Water
Our client deliver innovative methods of water and wastewater management throughout the UK as the technology and solutions division of one of the world's leading water companies.
We are looking to recruit a technical operator in order to run our electrochemical pilot plant and support the start-up of other plants and technologies within the business.
The ideal candidate will work efficiently and independently with knowledge of processes such as pumps, valves, and electrical connections and will be able to work to tight deadlines. They must have strong communication and organisation skills as well as a customer service oriented approach.
Duties of the role will also involve:
- Run the electrochemical pilot plant at customer's site
- Support the on-site delivery of several solutions within the portfolio
- Provide local field support during installation and start-up phases of installations supplied by the client.
- Ensure that equipment works to its specification and meets client requirements.
- Coordinate between customer requests on site and/or failures of the equipment.
- When possible, trouble-shoot. When necessary, report to expert manufacturing teams.
- Deal with technical, quality and H&S parts of delivery.
- Support the technical team in undertaking feasibility reviews and working up outline proposals for the works and design of services.
- Establish improvements to and offer advice on operational procedures relating to the installation and modification.
- Be available for on-call work (when required for the project).
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant experience of this type of work ideally within the water or wastewater sector.
- The role requires a proactive and flexible candidate who has the availability to travel within the UK and Europe and complete medium term placements on our customer sites.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
- In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package and will work for one of the country's most innovative and fastest growing companies. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in our success.