EFW Process Engineer - Midlands to NW Based - up to £60,000 + car + company package & benefits
Our Client, a UK leading waste management company, is looking for EFW Process Engineers to join their Energy Division team in the Midlands and Northwest area.
The successful candidates will support the team in the build out of their new incinerator projects,
and also design and build of their small scale EFWs to be developed across several sites across the UK.
· Project management of new projects from conception to commissioning / developing solutions to commissioning and handover.
· Ensure the provision of process engineering support for the development and design of our client's new EFW plants.
· Preparation of key metrics underpinning system design including mass & heat balances, Opex projections; process design and optimisation etc.
· Provision of operational support to plant operational teams to provide frontline troubleshooting & process plant optimisation.
· Attend & present project updates at process and operational meetings.
· To work with site teams to improve control of contractors, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and to deliver year on year improvement of performance.
· To provide leadership and support to operational teams and provide best practice's with respect to health and safety objectives.
· To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks.
Education and Experience:
· Degree educated in Engineering or Science based discipline.
· IOSH / COSHH / HAZOP / CDM / Other engineering qualifications.
· Knowledge SCADA / FDS / RAMS / Pumps / Mechanical equipment (shredders, macerators etc.).
· Extensive experience in working on processes in the Energy from Waste plant sector.
· Flexible thinking and engineering and/or science background backed with operational engineering experience within waste management.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.