Exciting EHS Advisor Role - North West (Multi Site) - £30-35,000 + Bonus + Package
This is an excellent opportunity to be an active and enthusiastic member of the site management team functionally reporting to the 'EHS Manager in Project', providing professional EHS advice, and actively monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of the Safe System of Work on projects falling under the requirements of the Construction Design and Management Regulations (CDM) in the UK and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations.
The EHS Advisor on site acts in a monitoring capacity to ensure that the client complies with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, standards and site requirements on a day to day basis. You are responsible for monitoring and assessing safety performance on site and assisting the Site Manager to implement improvement plans, as well as driving the ongoing Zero Harm safety culture.
What skills do I need to qualify for this job?
- Significant experience of working as an EHS Advisor within the Renewables Industry. Experience in other high risk industries such as Construction / Oil and Gas / Marine Operations will be considered.
- Excellent level of fitness - there will be regular climbing involved
- Significant knowledge of CDM regulations and Environmental requirements relating to construction projects
- Relevant HSE certification and qualifications (NEBOSH Construction, NVQ5, NEBOSH Diploma, BSc Hons)
- Member of IOSH (Tech/GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH Status)
- Willingness to work on a rotational work pattern in the UK (the successful candidate may be required to work outside the UK/IE region during the course of their duties)
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health & Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE