Exciting EHS Advisor Opportunity - East Midlands - £35,000 + Package
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Support site management teams to ensure compliance with all requirements stipulated in the Environmental Management Plan.
- Undertake regular contract/ yard environmental inspections to monitor compliance with environmental legislation and company environmental procedures and ensure environmental controls are in place and working.
- Collate Business Unit / Contract Environmental and Sustainability statistics in a timely manner and submit to the HSQE Manager/ Environmental Manager /Group HSQE for reporting purposes
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Provide Project Manager's with regular and accurate details on all environmental matters affecting their contracts
- Identify employees that require environmental training, provide relevant training and maintain records of training provided.
- 1 year experience in Environmental Management within the construction industry
- Good understanding of environmental legislation relevant to the construction industry.
- 2 years' experience in Environmental Management within the construction industry
- Good understanding of the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard.
If you are seeking a new challenge in your career and this appeals to you them please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Bullen on 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.