|Job Title:||EHS Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced EHS advisor to be located across the North East/West of England for a home based requirement. You will be working for a leading global engineering and technology services company who provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK's major challenges within their onshore wind power division.
- Significant experience of working as an EHS Advisor within the Renewables Industry. Experience in other high risk industries such as Construction / Oil and Gas / Marine Operations will be considered.
- Significant knowledge of CDM regulations and Environmental requirements relating to construction projects
- Relevant HSE certification and qualifications (NEBOSH Construction, NVQ5, NEBOSH Diploma, BSc Hons)
- Member of IOSH (Tech/GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH Status)
- Willingness to work on a rotational work pattern in the UK (the successful candidate may be required to work outside the UK/IE region during the course of their duties).
To apply, please upload your CV below or call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.