Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a leading manufacturer of equipment for the rail industry. The organisation has multiple sites across the UK making them a national force in this market. They currently hold ISO9001, 18001 and 14001 accreditations across all of their sites and this role will ensure compliance with these regulations.
In the first instance the role will be to provide EHS leadership to all staff across the site and to ensure all activities are compliant with internal and external regulations. This is a great role with a company who takes pride in its safety performance.
- Liaise with senior management to engage them with safety standards
- Manage the sites EHS ISO accreditations
- Conduct internal audits and prepare for external visits
- Pro-actively identify risks and put SOP's in place as a result
- Keep up to date with new regulations and how these will impact your site
- Training of new and existing employees
- Management of all environmental complexities of the site
- Be a point of contact for senior management and the shop floor
- Thorough knowledge of 14001, 18001 and 9001 management systems
- NEBOSH diploma
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
If this role is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will call you directly.