|Job Title:||EHS & Facilities Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking to recruit an EHS Manager with Facilities experience to work with our client who is one of the largest and most successful retailers within their sector across Europe. Your role will involve supporting the implementation at store level of an effective and compliant management system; policies and procedures; site risk assessments and awareness training.
- Assist with the completion and periodic review of store risk assessments (e.g. Delivery area risk assessments) and support the application of asbestos management plans.
- Complete risk assessments and record/report findings accordingly
- Minimizing hazards and ensuring all H&S documentation is correctly used.
- All accidents/incidents recorded properly and reported to the appropriate authorities
- Escalate H&S issues as required to the company H&S Executive
- Accountable for the safety and security of all 3rd party contractors and visitors as required
- Provide focus and support on closing out internal audit findings to deliver audit scorecard improvements.
- Liaise with Group EHS Management (EHS Executive; Country EHS Mangers and their administrative support teams)
- Monitor all on-site facilities, services, systems and equipment to ensure effective preventative maintenance regimes are instituted and followed at all times.
- Utilise fault reporting and FM administration system to ensure that problems are escalated/notified and progressed on a timely basis
- Communicate with company FM colleagues and external suppliers (as appropriate) to ensure prompt & efficient call-out support at all times
- Monitor all on-site facilities and amenities to ensure acceptable hygiene and cleaning standards are maintained at all times
The Successful candidate will have:
- A NEBOSH Certificate or other equivalent recognised H&S professional qualification
- Good operational and working experience and knowledge of QMS
- An understanding of electrical/electronic control systems and electrical and mechanical services as used in a warehouse/retail store environment
- Flexibility to be able/willing to work Saturdays, Sundays, unsociable hours and Public Holidays as required
To apply please upload your CV and call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email email@example.com