We are working with a global organisation who are seeking to appoint an EHS lead. The role will be based in an office in Hertfordshire but will have responsibility for a large geographical area and there will be frequent site visits.
- Have responsibility for leading interaction with subject matter experts
- Provide guidance to technical teams on how to uphold high standards
You will be responsible for driving forward and implementing the companies HSE strategy in accordance with both internal and external guidelines.
You will have experience working at senior strategic and operational levels across EMEA and will have the ability to engage and deliver.
- Develop and implement a HSE business plan
- Liaise with technical leaders and customers to understand expectations
- Ensure compliance with all business wide policy
- Ensure safety of all contractors on site
- Get staff to take accountability
- Develop KPI's to ensure all financial targets are met
- Act as client interface for all compliance enquiries
- Liaise with central teams to ensure delivery of key projects
- Account manage any incidents with the HSE
- Lead initiatives which encourage best practice
- Lead the development of the companies training programme
- Train and develop a system of HSE champions
- Compile effective reports on company performance
- NEBOSH environment and diploma
- Practical application of auditing
- Member of IIRSM and IOSH and graduate level
If this role looks like it is of interest to you then please contact me on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.