Environmental, Health and Safety Consultant
Excellent salary and benefits
An excellent opportunity to join an established environmental consultancy that support and guide a diverse range of organisations. They're now looking to further develop their Germany team with experienced Environmental and Health & Safety (EHS) consultants.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Managing and undertaking EHS compliance audits with a client-specific scope.
- Undertaking EHS audits (mainly industrial environments).
- Conducting Environmental Due Diligence Assessments.
- Audits and assessments with reporting in English and German.
- The successful candidates will have following:-
- Relevant degree for environmental and sustainability consulting (engineering, natural or environmental sciences or similar).
- 3-5 years professional experience in EHS consulting preferred or other demonstrably relevant EHS positions/projects.
- In-depth knowledge of EHS regulations (preferably EU wide).
- Experience in delivering EHS compliance auditing and Environmental Due Diligence projects and related reporting addressing a commercial audience.
- Excellent English and German language skills, additional languages also an advantage.
For more information please call Gemma Dickinson on 0044 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.