ALLEN & YORK are pleased to have been engaged by a global consultancy who are seeking to appoint an experienced EHS consultant to join their UK operations in London. You will be given the opportunity to work on large UK projects as well as global projects with international organisations.The company offers a structured career path with fantastic development opportunities.
For over 35 years the organisation has been supporting a diverse client base on a variety of projects. They are comitted to providing a service that is professional and high quality. With over 4000 people in 35 countries, they have worked with many Fortune 500 organisations to deliver valuable solutions within their business.
- Work with the client's to deliver EHS activities across the UK&I business
- Maintain the workplace risk assesment programme
- Provide accident investigation monitoring and corrective actions
- Support the global accident and incident reporting tool
- Organise, plan and maintain the Health and Safety Committee and Safety Forum
- Provide risk mitigation support and work with third party to reduce risks to the business
- Provide support for on site services such as audits
- Logging and responding to corrective actions and ensuring delivery of this in a timely manner
- BSc in an engineering or science discipline
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with EHS codes, standards and legislation
If this is of interest then please call me on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.