Health, Safety and Environment Manager
London or Surrey
Up to £65,000 plus package
Our client is a world's leading technology organisation who operates across the globe in over 150 countries. They have grown through the development of cutting edge equipment and products and supply high profile organisations and individual consumers alike.
This new role for the company is to work within a specific function working closely with a key client to improve and set new standards globally.
As Health, Safety and Environment you will:-
- Represent the company and champion EHS globally through influencing, encouragement and being a central source of knowledge for the business.
- Provide a central source of knowledge, encouragement, guidance and policing.
- Review and audit contractors and specialist providers to the business.
You as the successful candidate you will:
- Be able to demonstrate global experience in implementing EHS Management systems
- Be NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent.
- Have experience working in the construction industry
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 or apply on the link below.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health & Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE