We are currently recruiting for an experienced EHS Manager to be located across the North East/West of England. You will be working for a leading global engineering and technology services company who provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK's major challenges within their offshore wind power division.
As EHS Manager you will:-
- Development of Project Environmental and Health and Safety Plans along with associated EHS documentation specifically required for the project in the planning phase.
- Review and feedback on wind turbine design and documentation including manuals, work instructions etc. during project planning phase as necessary.
- Develop and obtain client agreement on project specific risk assessments, work method statements and other risk control documentation for project construction phase.
- Work with project team and appointed EHS Advisors in project site(s) implementation planning and arrangements to reduce risk and ensure compliance to onshore and offshore EHS Legislative requirements
Key requirements including:-
- Significant EHS coordination / management experience within the construction/engineering industry (ideally in an Offshore capacity)
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent as a minimum.
- Significant knowledge of CDM regulations and Environmental requirements relating to construction projects.
- Prepared to travel extensively throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays including travel abroad.
To apply please call Rayner Mason on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org