Allen & York are working with an established manufacturing organisation, who are known worldwide as market leaders, they are investing and recruiting a EHS Manager to compliment the team and drive EHS strategies.
The role has responsibility for leading audits across safety, health, environment and security as well as being part of the corporate team with accountability for EHS strategies, process and culture throughout the business.
Tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain policies, meet regulations and make continuous EHS improvements.
- Provide leadership to EHS team and support across the business to achieve goals and meet EHS KPI's.
- Hazard identification, risk assessments, incident investigation, manage process and thorough reporting.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders, build a professional network across all levels.
Qualifications & skills required
- EHS related degree, or equivalent experience ideally within a large manufacturing environment.
- Has previously developed EHS strategy and can demonstrate a proactive attitude in achieving high EHS standards.
- NEBOSH / or equivalent diploma in occupational safety and health.
- Membership to professional body
- Maintained OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
This is a pivotal role within a highly credited manufacturing organisation, who are driving their EHS programme forward. You will be rewarded with a good salary and benefits, as well as individual development and opportunity to be involved at a strategic level. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.