Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a leading manufacturer of equipment for the rail industry. The organisation has multiple sites across the UK making them a national force in this market. They currently hold ISO9001, 18001 and 14001 accreditations across all of their sites and this role will ensure compliance with these regulations.
This in an exciting management role with a company that takes pride in their safety performance.
- Liaise with senior management to increase engagement on H&S matters
- Establish guidelines to minimize risks and hazards
- Conduct internal audits and prepare for external visits
- Perform incident investigations
- Contribute to the development of the EHS management system
- Develop training for new and existing staff members
- Responsible for the communication with the relevant enforcement agencies
- Management of environmental aspects of multiple sites
- Keep up to date with CPD and IPD
- Knowledge of EHS process, programmes and policies
- NEBOSH diploma
- 5 years experience in a relevant role
- A strong understanding of EHS regulations and corporate standards
- Experience in a manufacturing of heavy engineering environment
If this role is of interest then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.