|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - Scotland - Central Belt, Glasgow|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Managing the design through to project lifecycle, to the highest quality and standards.
- Design electricity utility networks for housing and industrial & commercial developments.
- Working closely with our Business Development team and Project Managers to compile project bids.
- Proactively taking and promoting our unique offer for utility infrastructure services to our customers.
- Conducting site visits and meeting with customers, therefore excellent customer management skills (internal and external) are essential.
- Working effectively within an established team and understanding how to manage customer expectations at all levels.
- Minimum HNC in an engineering discipline.
- Relevant design and costing experience in the utility or similar sector.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and N.R.S.W.A.
- Knowledge Electricity networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.