|Job Title:||Electrical Design (Principle)|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently searching for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Type of contract: Permanent
Area of Expertise: Building Environment
Region: Middle East Office / Project Location: Dubai
The Principal Electrical Engineer will be a qualified professional who must be able to demonstrate academic qualifications in Electrical Engineering. Essential Experience
• Proven track record of project design from concept through to completion
• Fully conversant with Microsoft office, AutoCad, and software calculation tools
• Excellent technical ability demonstrated by previous and current project experience Desirable Experience
• Middle eastern experience
• Use of Revit MEP Qualification
• Must be able to demonstrate academic qualifications in Electrical Engineering Degree, Diploma, HNC Responsibilities
• Undertake Electrical building services engineering design, from concept stage through to production information at tender stage.
• Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
• Carry out project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
• Meet appropriate service/design decisions.
• Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team
• Work competently on an independent basis
• Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design
• Prepare Technical Specifications and Reports
• Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client's best interests and that BH policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
• Add value to a project and think beyond own discipline.
• Have a flexible approach and be a team player.
• Commitment to CPD and self learning / development.
• Middle East design experience is desirable but not essential Requirements
• Significant senior experience in a design consultancy environment.
• Ideally previous experience of design in Middle Eastern or equivalent climates.
• Experience of highly serviced environments.
• A good understanding of architecture and a desire to contribute to the built environment.
• Experience of contributing to multiple projects and balancing workload requirements.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad software.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages.
• Working knowledge and understanding of British, European and ideally International standards.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident and proactive character.
• Use of Revit MEP (Desirable)
Benefits and Salary
• Competitive basic salary
• Accommodation allowance
• Transportation Allowance
• 25 Holidays Per annum
• Annual flight allowance
• Healthcare cover
• Accidental death in service cover
• 2 x professional membership subscriptions
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.