|Job Title:||Electrical Due Diligence Engineer|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €50,000 + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Electrical Due Diligence Engineer (Spanish Speaking)
Our client is a globally recognised solar energy company with offices worldwide throughout different continents. They are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Due Diligence Engineer to work from the European Headquarters in Zurich.
The Electrical Due Diligence Engineer is responsible for verifying opportunities that are suitable to proceed from a technical perspective, ensuring that the team fully understand any perceived project risks (time, cost, safety etc.) and the required mitigating actions.
The role holder will subsequently play an active role throughout the construction process through to the moment of final connection to the electrical grid and site commissioning.
- Collect, store and be aware of regulations and legislation related to the connection of PV systems to the electrical grid in the target countries
- Identify a network of 3rd party specialist organizations capable of performing due diligence on each project and ensuring compliance with codes and legislation in target countries.
- Fully understand any planning requirements and take given projects to ready to build status (all pre commencement conditions satisfied and complete project available)
- Specify the electrical components within the PV plant, the detailed requirements required for contractors to fulfil, produce SLD and manage the connection process together with any required studies etc.
- Ensure that the site layout, and documentation is in compliance with planning requirements and applicable codes and identify required areas for improvement/change.
- Prepare pre-construction information
- Perform system design analysis, performance evaluation etc.
- Manage the technical risk analysis and mitigation process
- Support procurement activities with contractors and BOS suppliers, work with procurement team to identify suitability of contractors for the selected work.
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer with more than 3 years' experience on the design and implementation of PV systems and connection of renewables to HV networks
- Good commercial awareness with attention to detail and excellent understanding of the system components
- Good understanding of PV design software (PV Syst, PV Sol etc.)
- Strong technical competency, high integrity, result-driven, ambitious, creative, flexible, culturally diverse
- Disciplines included business, finance, international trade, international economics, law, etc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel on an ad-hoc basis
- Fluent written and oral language skills in English and Spanish (Essential)
- Chinese or any other European language skills would be a plus