|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Collins|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Our client carries out a wide range of work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland.
They currently wish to employ an experienced Electrical Engineer to be based in the Water sector.
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual and have a minimum of 10-15 years' experience preferably in the UK water industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design & Preparation of motor & instrumentation lists
- Functional Design Specifications
- Cable Schedules
- ICA Architecture
- Panel FAT & SAT Testing
- Radio & Panel Equipment selection
- Report writing
- Estimating experience
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Experience in the Water industry with emphasis on Water & Wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations, etc.
- A good working knowledge of SCADA & PLCs in relation to the water industry is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and report writing experience with experience of relevant standards
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to manage clients
- Experience in installation and commissioning is an advantage
- Eligibility to work in the U.K.